Friday, August 23, 2013

SF Amy Hiatus

So, I've been debating an SF Amy hiatus. I used to have fun doing these comic strips every week but they just sort of feel like chore. And I don't think they're as good as they used to be. They've become so much of the same thing, Amy hunting bugs or stupid one panels of conversations that I had with co-workers that they don't even remember.

I was so diligent about posting for so long and lately I've really let it slip. Maybe I was subconsciously telling myself to take a break.

Maybe I'll do them every other week or maybe just when I feel like it. It's not like I really have a fan base who's waiting for them.

And maybe that's another thing, maybe they just feel thankless. I started the blog when friends from school told me they missed seeing her and I don't think any of them read it anymore.

And I have so many other things to do. So much other stuff I want to do.

I feel like it makes sense but I also feel like I'm failing, like I'm giving up. And I hate that. I hate feeling like that. Feeling like I can't do something.

I guess we'll see.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment